Welcome to the Virtual Prevent Cancer Dialogue!
The Prevent Cancer Dialogue convenes annual meetings, whether virtual or in-person, on cancer screening and prevention to:
- Keep the field of cancer screening and prevention stakeholders up to date on research, policy, practice and programs.
- Disseminate timely and cutting-edge evidence-based information.
- Provide opportunities for networking with a diversity of professionals around the country and internationally.
Participants take the Dialogue back to their communities and workplaces with concrete ways to enhance or expand what they already do to promote prevention practices and appropriate screening.
The 2021 Virtual Prevent Cancer Dialogue will explore the themes of innovation and health equity in cancer screening and prevention. Click here for a PDF of the full agenda, or on each webcast below click "Agenda" to view our exciting content!
Registration is free!
Innovations in Cancer Prevention
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Innovations in Early Detection of Cancer
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Progress & Challenges in Cancer Screening
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Click on the "Register Now" button on the webcast for which you would like to register to start! Next, create your account. Add any webcasts you desire to your cart and click the "Complete Registration" button.
If you want to register for another webcast at a different time, login to the same account you created for your first registration. You also will use this account to access the live webcasts.
To add more than one webcast to your cart and checkout all at once:
- Click "Register Now" for your first webcast and add that to your cart.
- Click on the "Home" tab at the top of your screen to return to the the homepage and then click "Register Now" for the next webcast you want. This will add the webcast to your cart.
- Repeat for the third webcast.
- You then will see all webcasts in your cart and can click "Complete Registration" to checkout all at once.
To view live sessions and/or recordings of sessions, click on the Conference Agenda tab at the top and then select the webcast you want to watch. Under each session on the webcast agenda page, click the orange "View Session" button to be directed to watch the session, either live on the day of the webcast or the recording, which will be available for the month following the live date.
Your Support Matters
The Prevent Cancer Foundation dares to imagine a world where no one dies of cancer - thanks to cancer prevention and early detection. Your support will bring us one step closer to that reality.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Please Note: If you are using Internet Explorer this site will not function properly for you. Please switch to another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
Please visit our FAQs page for detailed support related questions.